1. Pushing Daisies...it is just so....whimsical...and I didn't think I'd like that but I do.
3. My nieces...well I always love them but they are especially cute this week.
4. Chuck....it is like Alias meets like Scrubs or something...how awesome is that? And the guy who plays Chuck looks like a cross between Zach Braff and John Krasinski, which is like my nerdy guy fantasy.
5. Chocolate milk.
6. Dark Chocolate
7. My crazy sister and her insane need to drag all of her sisters to see some guy off of American Idol at a club in Indy.
9. Text messaging (we have a love/hate relationship).
10. The Office....which is my super secret fandom love....and in case you haven't noticed, I've out myself as a Office lover
which is what happens when you re-watch all of season 2 and season 3 in three days.
Things I do not particularly care for this week:
3. House: Seriously, he just got to go back to work after trying to kill himself? Seriously?
4. Babies crying...makes me sad.
5. Grey's Anatomy....I'm just not feeling it right now....the first week was great....last Thursday...not so much. They need to fix their shit and fix it soon.
I'm sure my lists will be different next week....I'm so random.